CBHRC was founded in 2018 by Joan McKaughan. With over 30 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Joan is a highly accomplished, competent, and caring leader. She specializes in employee engagement, organization culture, goal alignment, compliance, policies and procedures, and training and development. Her broad experience positions us to be a valued business partner.
She has been awarded Human Resources Practitioner of the Year and won the Employer Diversity & Inclusions Award by Coastal Bend Society for Human Resource Management.
- Corpus Christi State University (Texas A&M University Corpus Christi) Bachelor of Business Administration
- Del Mar College Associate of Arts
- Senior Professional in Human Resource Management (SPHR), Human Resource Certification Institute
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Society for Human Resource Management
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) Texas State University's William P. Hobby Center for Public Service, National Certified Public Manager's Consortium
To provide competent and caring professional human resource management services which foster employee engagement and drive business success.
As a trusted adviser working in partnership with our clients, we strive to achieve business success and to enhance quality of work life for employees, while developing long-term relationships with those we serve.
Accountability: We do what we say we will do
Integrity: We do the right thing with honesty, and the highest standards
Respect: We value each individual and treat each person with respect and dignity; building relationships
Quality: We give our best to deliver value
Service: We make a positive difference in the lives of others; community service